As of: January, 2017
As the world’s leading All-Natural, Medicinal Lifestyle Brand, The Alchemist Collection™ is focused on maintaining high margins for our RESELLERS/DEALERS/DISTRIBUTION network. In recognition of the investment in time and resources required for our high-quality RESELLERS/DEALERS/DISTRIBUTION to provide the level of customer service and product knowledge expected from our customers, The Alchemist Collection™ is committed to enforcing policies which allow our resellers to maintain high-profit margins through the sale of our products. Candice Nelms, Inc. DBA The Alchemist Collection™ has an established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy that an Authorized Reseller must follow for the advertising and marketing of The Alchemist Collection™ products. All The Alchemist Collection™ Authorized Resellers must agree to the terms and conditions of the following MAP Policy.
CANDICE NELMS, INC. MAP POLICY GUIDELINES FOR THE ALCHEMIST COLLECTION™
MAP pricing for all The Alchemist Collection™ products can be found on your current price list. All advertised prices must be at or above MAP for all The Alchemist Collection™ products if a MAP price has been established by Candice Nelms, Inc. for The Alchemist Collection™ Resellers are not required to list prices in advertising. If a price is listed in an advertisement it must be at or above MAP. Other statements such as “call for price” or “call for quote” are acceptable and permitted. Resellers are also responsible for ensuring their The Alchemist Collection™ Mount pricing is at or above MAP on internet search engines. Resellers are free to set the actual resale price of any product as long as it is at or above MAP price given the most recent publication of the price list. Candice Nelms, Inc.’s MAP policy for all The Alchemist Collection™ products apply to advertising placements, including but not limited to: print ads (inserts, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail order catalogs, etc.), broadcast (radio and TV), direct mail, faxes, internet placement with third parties (banner ads, broadcast emails, destination pages, third-party sites), internet placements on resellers own website, and any flyers, posters or coupons.
From time to time, The Alchemist Collection™ may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP price. In such events, The Alchemist Collection™ reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
Candice Nelms, Inc.’s MAP Policy does allow resellers to omit pricing entirely from advertisements and/or advertisement statements such as “Call for Price” or “Call for Quote.”
RESELLER SHALL NOT PROMOTE, MARKET, ADVERTISE, OFFER TO SELL OR SELL ANY PRODUCT ON OR THROUGH ANY THIRD-PARTY ONLINE MARKETPLACE OR AUCTION SERVICE (E.G., EBAY, AMAZON MARKETPLACE, JET.COM OR LIKE WEBSITES), EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY CONSENTED TO BY THE ALCHEMIST COLLECTION™ IN WRITING AND IN ADVANCE, AND IT BEING UNDERSTOOD THAT THE ALCHEMIST COLLECTION™ MAY WITHDRAW ITS CONSENT AT ANY TIME.
Free Offers Associated with The Alchemist Collection™ Product
Free shipping and/or handling, 0% sales tax, or free financing promotions do not violate the MAP.
Acceptable Promotional Offers Associated with The Alchemist Collection™ Product
Promotional offers during major holidays such as the Christmas shopping season, Spring Break season, Back to school shopping are acceptable. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you are unsure of a major holiday or wish to include a major holiday or to insure your major holiday request is acceptable. Unlimited Promotional offers for persons with disabilities, persons over the age of 65 (or considered a “Senior Citizen” in your state of business) and persons in or retired from The Armed Services are acceptable.
All The Alchemist Collection™ Products Price Matching Policies
Price matching policies are acceptable. Price matching cannot be used as a valid reason for violations of The Alchemist Collection’s™ MAP Policy. Advertised price must always be at MAP or higher.
Failure to Comply with the MAP Policy At the sole discretion of The Alchemist Collection™
Failure to comply with MAP, intentional and/or repeated failure to abide, may result in the immediate loss of Authorized Reseller status and your ability to purchase all of The Alchemist Collection products both direct as well as through distribution.
The Alchemist Collection™ will utilize the following steps to resolve MAP violations:
- Any and all dealers selling The Alchemist Collection™ products which have not signed a The Alchemist Collection™ MAP Policy agreement are classified as Unauthorized Resellers.
- Distributors of The Alchemist Collection™ are required to provide a signed MAP agreement from any dealer selling The Alchemist Collection™ products. Unauthorized dealers should not be sold to or provided a feed from any distributor whatsoever.
- Violations from Authorized Resellers will need to be corrected within 24 hours of notification.
- First Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold temporarily and a written warning will be provided. MAP violations must be corrected within 24 hours. Upon correction and following 30 days of compliance, the violation will then be cleared.
- Second Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 30 days.
- Third Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 180 days. After this duration, Candice Nelms, Inc. will review and determine if the account is to be reinstated.
- Fourth Violation: Should Candice Nelms, Inc. decide to reinstate an Authorized Reseller who has previously demonstrated the third violation, yet violates a fourth time, the account will be unauthorized indefinitely.
*** Candice Nelms, Inc. will issue a new price list on the first day of each quarter, based on a calendar year. Pricing must be updated immediately upon receipt.***
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and your continued support for The Alchemist Collection™ products.